Category Manager (TV) Tirana
Company Profile: Balfin Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, etc.
Neptun is part of Balfin Group operating in the sector of consumer electronics.
Job position: Category Manager (TV)
Summary: A Category Manager is responsible to implement strategies to source & select the category for which they are responsible and to achieve the most favorable cost through effective negotiation, vendor management and global identification of source lines with more effective cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects and implements the strategy for the category according to the company's policy ;
- Ranges the products - Studies full product lines , being expert knowledge on products ;
- Negotiates for more favorable cost of products & ensure that suppliers of Neptun - have the cheapest prices in the market ;
- Analysis the competition in the market and the range of the products by category;
- Promotional activities - being worked jointly with suppliers for promotional plan. Implement this plan in collaboration with the department of marketing and sales ;
- Budget – oriented prepares work plan for the category ;
- Pays attention of the implementation of the products on the shelves ;
- Accountable for sales & profit category covered ;
- Responsible for the report covering the stock category ;
- Works with suppliers to ensure availability of products , distribution planning and to solve problems with pricing or any other issue;
- Negotiates the best terms for Neptun -in based on the criteria of Neptun’s contract. Develops and implements business plans for suppliers and sets specific targets for suppliers performance ;
- Summarizes all contract terms and distributes it to relevant departments (e.g. Finance Department - payment terms, bonuses, etc.., Logistics, distribution conditions; Marketing - promotional plans, etc.);
- Develops a strong and positive relation to all our suppliers and become the main contact for Neptun and suppliers;
- Works with department managers and store sales to be updated on the trends and needs of the stores when deciding on purchases ;
- Performs and analyzes reports to determine sales through rates and then take the appropriate decision for the category ;
- Responsible for all documents and records that belong to the category.
- Cooperate with all other departments, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Sales, IT and technique on certain issues
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: University Degree, preferably in Business Administration/Marketing or Finance (Preferably Master degree).
- Work Experiences: At least 3 years work experience in similar trading company;
- Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in Albanian .
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to quickly acquaint to new situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Work conditions: Balfin Group offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest before: 25.10.2019 to the email address [email protected].
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".