Balfin Group is among the largest private investment groups in Albania. The Group`s investment portfolio embraces activities of real estate development, retail sales, commercial and industrial space management services, mining and metallurgy industry, customer financing, etc.
Company Profile: Neptun shpk.is part of Balfin Group and operates in the sector of consumer electronics.
Job position: ProductTrainer
Department: Human Resources
Summary: The product trainer will work to ensure that employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to complete their tasks successfully. He/she will train sales staff members or provide programs on job functions, the working environment, or coping skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively supports in the identification of sales and product training needs;
- Develops, implements and updates the product and sales training calendar;
- Prepares and reviews training materials related to the suppliers guidance;
- Implements sales and product training for the sales force throughout the network;
- Develops effective induction programs for the new staff involved in the sales activity;
- Updates and presents the training materials for the new products/ services;
- Produces training materials for in-house courses;
- Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions and provides feedback for follow up actions to managers;
- Has an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery or e-learning packages.
Other Job Functions:
- Attending in systematic meeting;
- Attend to any kind of training programs;
- Providing feedback to his/her manager;
- Monitor the process and report to his/her manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good knowledge in home appliances and electronic products;
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- Excellent skills in communication and training;
- Excellent selling skills;
- University degree in IT;
- Very good knowledge in English language verbal and written
- At least 2 years of working experience in a relevant position
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Driving license
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest before 15.09.2019 to the email address [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".Aplikoni tani